понедељак, децембар 24, 2007

STAY TUNED: Resolution Kit


"Cheshire Puss", Alice began rather timidly, "Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"

"That depends a good deal on where you want to go", said the Cat.

"I don't much care where...", said Alice.

"Then it doesn't matter which way you go", said the Cat.

________________________________________________________

HAVE YOU MADE YOUR NEW YEAR RESOLUTION?

Or still waiting? :-)

________________________________________________________

As for me,I decided to:

1. To enjoy this winter, perhaps learn something I wasn't interested in at all. Like going out on a snowy day :) Or even skiing?
2. To keeep the creativity ongoing, no matter how much money (or time) I would save by so called "being smarter - more focused"
3. To do my job in a user-friendly enviroment, among people who love their job and hold themselves mutually highly accountable
4. To go for conditioning (sport) training twice a week (eerr...)
5. To finally become a hottie LOL
6. To have a crush in someone, perhaps? Hmm...
7. Not to be too humble anymore
_________________________________________________________

In 2008. I wish you
New loves, new ways, new faces in your lifes.
and: let those times last forever.
Marry X-mass and happy holidays, have some FRESH DREAMS & GREAT LIFE.

…And daaamn let me know about it! ;-)


Brgd,
Jelena

__________________________________________________________
ATTN:
Well,
my absolutely favorite English-spoken & non-business blog (mind the bloger also! ;)has wrotten his own NY resolution set!!

Here you go, MOBYs journal and happy hollidays :)
Enjoy!
mm...

M?
:)

XXX

JJ

3 коментара:

Zoran је рекао...

It's interesting how New Year Resolutions look once you look backward. Usually many many compromises but some new things come-up.

Last year I have made resolution to code site to my wife http://www.punmiris.com and today it is very important place for many people. Sometimes dots line-up and connect :)

Unknown је рекао...

Looks childish, to me - always lol
But never mind, in a certain way my obligation is to keep that child for the sake of creativity and developing gift for play ;)

Nice website! Is it commercial?
Looks like it.
Oooh...I saw you have a forum with advices, wow! :)
Keep up the good work, and happy and prosperous New Year to you and your family, Zoran.

Brgds,
Miss

Unknown је рекао...

Well,
my absolutely favorite English-spoken blog (Mind the bloger personality also! ;)just wrote his own NY resolution set!!
Here you go, http://www.moby.com/journal/2007-12-24/happy_holidays.html
enjoy.

mm...

M?
:)